We are a constantly growing marketing and design firm. We need an awesome Marketing and Sales Assistant that can communicate with clients, multi-task, and lead multiple projects.
The Marketing and Sales Assistant is responsible for assisting the Marketing/Sales team in all things relating to marketing, administration, client projects and relations. This person must have a friendly but professional appearance and manner with clients and staff. Must have 2-5 years experience in a media, design, or marketing role and an outgoing personality. This is not for anyone looking to “expand their horizons” we are looking for someone that has marketing experience and is passionate about what they do. We need someone who is comfortable talking to clients and prospective clients both on the phone and in-person and who can put a positive spin on almost any situation.
- Provides administrative assistance for day-to-day activities on assigned clients, including phone calls, emails, production and creative deadlines, sales leads, research, etc.
- Assists in agendas, conference reports, proposals, campaigns, correspondence and other materials related to account service, production quotes, research, copy, media plans and preparation for client presentation
- Social Media Management and daily content creation and posting
- Handles administration on client and potential client activities, maintains client correspondence, approvals, copy, forms/documents
- Is responsible for proofreading copy, artwork and proofs; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients.
- Acts as host/hostess for visiting clients and visits clients when necessary
- Has necessary technical and computer skills related to daily job functions that are necessary
- Assists various staff in marketing and sales duties
- Industry experience in at least one of the following (marketing, web design or advertising)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- A positive, willing to learn attitude
Other helpful skills:
- Web design or content management experience
- Copy writing or editing
- Fire juggling
- Love coffee or barista skills
- Selling isn’t necessarily required, but if you can sell me my own shoes, that’s a plus!
Medical/dental, IRA, vacation, caffeinated work environment, and growth opportunities!